Page 15 sur 16 PremièrePremière ... 513141516 DernièreDernière
Affiche les résultats de 141 à 150 sur 154

Sujet : Tomozuna Beya (english website)

<6th November>

Kaio participated an event of Fukuoka which was held an squire by the Fukuoka city hall on 3rd November.

There was an autograph session.

Oh, by the way, on 29th October, there was an encouragement session in Kasuya-city where our quarter is located.

Kainofuji and Kainokura got their “chonmage”!!! Please see their pictures!!

Of course all other members are fine as you can see in pictures!

On 4th November, we participated an event of Kasuya-city. We provided “chanko” for 300people!

<8th November>

Kaio is busy…

He had an encouragement party in Nogata-city – his hometown yesterday. Today, he participated in another encouragement event, “Kyushu-basho thanks event” as “home rikishi”.

As “home rikishi”, Kaio, Kainowaka and Kainokura are paid attention. Their tentions are up and down and up and down and up….. anyway they are busy for events and keiko – of course. They must be a bit tired, but they have a lot of feelings of gratitude for people who support them.

Tomorrow is off from keiko. All our rikishi need to relax before the basho.

<11th, November - Shonichi>

Kitanoumi rijicho (the chief director of NSK) did a customary greeting with the 8 highest rikishi. He mentioned the issue of series of unhappy events of Sumo-kyokai (you know what it means…), and apologized for it. Then, the audience warmly responded shouting “Gambare!!!” There were a lot of cheers shouting “Kaio!!” as well.

Then, later, when Kaio walked in an auditorium for his bout, there was a huge applause and cheers “Kaio!!”. The “Kaio call” went on until he finished the bout. Kaio is a happy man!

Kaio: ★by yorikiri

Kaisenryu: ★by oshidashi.

Kainomiya: ★by yorikiri

Kainofuji: ☆by yorikiri.

Kainoryu: ★by oshidashi.

<Comment – 1st December>

Party of Senshuraku was held peacefully…

some pics of the senshuraku party:

Tomozuna Oyakata with Kaishinho and Kainowaka

Kaio tells his thank you to the audience

kampai!

the young rikishi

Kaishinho and Kaisei

Kaio and his youngest fan

Although it's also Kainowaka's home basho, he never suceeds in getting a kachikoshi there (Shaking head...)

<Comment – 3rd December>

It’s already December…

Kaio and his tsukibito went to the Jungyo yesterday.

The rest of our members came back from Fukuoka.

Kainohama finally got out of the hospital on the 1st.

Holiday season is over. Now it is time to start training for Hatsubasho!

<Kaishoryu>

* About Kyushu-basho:
    I had always got Kachikoshi in Kyushu, but I couldn’t get one this year as I lost four bouts straight…
    The last three continuous wins encouraged me to move on Hatubasho!
    * About this year:
    I was injured in Hatsubasho, which made a difficult year for me. I will try to get the best winning score among our rikishi next year!

<Kainohama>

* About this year:
    It was so regrettable that I couldn’t fight in Kyushu with my best ranking. Now, I am doing rehabilitation so that I can go back on the dohyo as soon as possible. Then, I will try to get my best ranking again as soon as possible!!

<Kainowaka>

* About Kyushu-basho:
    I, again, got makekoshi…. What a shame on me!!! I will try my best to accumulate many ☆!next year!!
    * About this year:
    My score was not so well throughout this year. I want to get Kachikoshi for all 6 basho!
    Thank you for your support!

<Kaishinho>

* About Kyushu-basho:
    I got Kachikoshi 4-3, again! I got Kachikoshi for two basho straight with my best ranking. I will try my best to get Kachikoshi continuously next year.
    * About this year
    It was a fruitful year for me. I will do more training and more keiko, and I want to make my 2008 much more wonderful.

<Kaisei>

* About Kyushu-basho:
    I got Makekoshi with 3-4. I will do more training and more keiko, and I want to get Kachikoshi next basho.
    * About this year:
    I could climb up my ranking smoothly in the first half, but Sandamme was a huge block to go through, but I aim to move up to Makushita next year!

<Kaisenryu>

* About this year:
    I get Kachikoshi only for two basho…. I will get Kachikoshi at least three basho next year.

<Kainomiya>

* About this year:
    In March, I did “Ichiban-shusse”, and it was a good start. However, from May, my record ended with 14wins 14losses…. I was not satisfied with my record. I will try my best to get more wins less losses.
    * Hope in the new year
    I will make my new menu of Keiko. I want to build my body up so that I won’t get an injury. I want to aim 5 or 6 wins in each basho.

<Kainofuji>

* About Kyushu basho:
    I first got two straight wins, so I thought I would be able to get Kachikoshi….but, I lost the next five bouts straight….
    I regret that I was too easy going… I will try my best to get Kachikoshi next basho.
    * About this year:
    Since I became a rikshi in March, I have had kachikoshi only for one-basho. I want to get Kachikoshi at least for three basho in the new year.

<Kainokura>

* About Kyushu-basho
    I did good keiko before the basho and I could move smoothly in keiko, however, I couldn’t move enough on the dohyo in hon-basho… I want to get used to fight in hon-basho, and I want to expose my full energy in the basho.
    * About this year:
    I was injured a lot… so I want to build my body up and to keep a good health.

<Kainoryu>

* About Kyushu-basho:
    I thought I would be able to get a good result before the basho, however, I lost my self confidence whenever I did keiko with Anideshi…therefore, I did Makekoshi in the end…. I lost three bouts straight from Shonichi, but I won two bouts straight… then, I thought I might be able to…. Then, I did makekoshi… I think it was my weak point, so I want to develop myself mentally strong.
    * About this year:
    I got Kachikoshi only for one basho… I will do keiko much more than the other members who joined this year and aim the best rank among them. I want to be more responsible for daily life – chanko…and clearning…

Senior Member Avatar de Asafan
    Inscrit
    août 2003
    Lieu
    Lausanne CH
    Wow! You are so lucky to be part of it

Thanks for sharing this with us, Fay

Ce post est vraiment très sumo : formidable ! Merci beaucoup de nous donner une vision de l'intérieur (thank you for giving us an inside view).
    Père Boulon

Il n'y a de richesse que d'Hommes.

<7th December>

Three-days-Jungyo in Kyushu are over "peacefully" with a major topic (lol) as you know

Kaio was the only ozeki who attended the jungyo for all three days.

Everybody came back to Tokyo by now. They moaned, "I am tired", but they seem to be very fine!

Kaio started doing keiko in Tokyo. He also goes for treatment considering his condition and schedule.

Today, we were preparing to send sumo-calendars to our supporters.

We put "Tomozuna-beya" stamps on them - 1200 calenders - and packed each of them in a box, attached a letter.

It is quite a big chore, but the work was done quickly and smoothly before dinner!

We think we can deliver our hearts as well!!!

<10th, December>

Our Senshuraku party in Tokyo will be held in our heya from next January!!

Let's show the hall - we put wooden boards over the dohyo.

So, you can see a different atmosphere.

( oh, oh, is this a sign ... less money and less sponsors because of Kaio's intai? )

Oh, by the way! Last night, Kainowaka and Kaisenryu were appointed for Shokkiri for an event.

Audience laughed out loudly by their performance, which is successful!!!

The Gyoji praised them too!

Inscrit
    août 2003
    Lieu
    Lausanne CH
    Citation Envoyé par Fayme_Kln
    Let's show the hall - we put wooden boards over the dohyo.

So, you can see a different atmosphere.

( oh, oh, is this a sign ... less money and less sponsors because of Kaio's intai? )
    Sorry, I don't see what you mean. What is cheaper than before?

[quote="Asafan"]
    Citation Envoyé par Fayme_Kln
    Sorry, I don't see what you mean. What is cheaper than before?
    The Senshuraku Party was always held in a big hotel, which is much more expensive than in the heya ... so I started a bit of a speculation.

Inscrit
    août 2003
    Lieu
    Lausanne CH
    Oh, I see. Thanks Fay, I had missed that one

<Comment on 14th, Friday>

Tomozuna himself did millions of de-geiko during his active-rikishi days. After he became a “shisho”, he took Kaio and other rikishi to do de-geiko to many heya asking permission. Kaio has also done so many de-geiko getting a lot of information for his best keiko. Therefore, this time, Tomozuna was distressful to refuse yokozuna’s de-geiko.

He decided this action with his thoughts as “shisho” and with his responsibility. We are happy that many people support him, and at the same time, we are sad that some people don’t understand him.

Tomozuna and Takasago-oyakata are friends for more than 20years. They have talked, have discussed, have exchanged opinions for many times. This relationship will be the same from now on as well.

<Comment on 16th, Sunday>

Local “Mochi-tsuki (Japanese traditional rice-cake making)” event was held today.

Traditionally, we eat “mochi” on the new year’s day. So, there are a lot of “mochitsuki” events all over Japan this season. But, usually, they eat “mochi” as soon as it is made…

Put steamed rice in a wooden mortar (quern??), and then, as you can see… one kneads and one strikes…

Rikishi from Azumazeki-beya came to watch as welll.

“Mochi” was delicious with many ways of cooking – and with many toppings…

So, we forgot to take pictures when we eat…

<Comment of 18th>

Today is Kaisei’s Birthday!

He became 21years old.

Yesterday(17th), there was a “Bonenkai (Year-end party) of Tomozuna-beya”. Businessmen, students, friends, etc, etc, there are many “bonenkai” in December in Japan. Many people go to (have to go??) a lot of “bonenkai” parties.

Purpose is to forget bad things of the year wishing good year coming … but, probably, the purpose for many people is just to be drunk!!!

So, we, Tomozuna-beya had a party as well with our rikishi, oyakata and directors of our supporters’ organization(Koenkai).

<Comment of 20th>

Banzuke-happyo for Hatsu-basho!

Kaio: Ozeki East

Kaishoryu: Makushita 46 West

Kaishinho: Sandamme 41 West

Kainowaka: Sandamme 65 East

Kaisei: Sandamme 69 East

Kainohama: Sandamme 80 West

Kaisenryu: Jonidan 19 East

Kainomiya: Jonidan 109 East

Kainofuji: Jonokuchi 8 West

Kainoryu: Jonokuchi 12 East

Kainokura: Jonokuchi 18 East

Our Dohyo-tsuki (re-building dohyo) was held on 18th and 19th.

The process of “Dohyotsuki” is on our comment of 28th August 2006 in detail: http://www.tomozuna-beya-fansite.biz..._Fans_room.htm

[/url]

sujet d'information

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet

il y a actuellement 1 utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet. (0 membres et 1 visiteurs)

Liens sociaux

Règles des messages