Page 2 sur 2 PremièrePremière 12
Affiche les résultats de 11 à 19 sur 19

Sujet : Sadogatake-beya en Europe

Et finalement qui va venir a Amsterdam apres-demain? Ce me ferai plaisir de rencontrer quelque'uns d'entre vous.

Senior Member Avatar de Asafan
    Inscrit
    août 2003
    Lieu
    Lausanne CH
    Kotooshu a remporté le tournoi hier en battant Kotomitsuki en finale par yoritaoshi. "Je prie pour que les liens entre les Pays-Bas et le Japon se raffermissent à travers le sumo", a dit Sadogatake oyakata.

Senior Member Avatar de Kaiomitsuki
    Inscrit
    juillet 2003
    Lieu
    50°48'43" N 1°36'53" E
    Photo officielle à l'aéroport... ils ont peur d'attraper - ou de nous refiler - quelque chose !!!
    Ah moins qu'ils se soient rendus incognito aux Parc Neverland-Disney ?

Avec je crois de gauche à droite Mickey Mouse, Michael Jackson, Mme & Mr. Johnny Rep et Goofy

Pour ceux qui peuvent lire l'anglais j'ai poste mes resumes des deux jours sur Sumotalk. Pour les autres je traduirai en francais les textes dans la deuxieme partie de la semaine prochaine apres mon retour a la maison.

Bon nuit,

Bogdan

today when we were on our way to the tramstation we met sadogatake oyakata...the picture is here http://tipspiel.sumofan.net/viewtopi...p=53276#p53276 ..

sorry, too tired to upload anything tonight....

Two days of Sadogatake Beya - what more could you expect in your sumo life ...

All Sadogatake rikishi except the three shindeshi came to the Nederlands, Sadogatake Oyakata, Kumegawa Oyakata, Shiratama Oyakata, the Gyoji Kinosuke Shikimori, Shiko Shikimori, the Yobidashi Kotoyoshi and Kotozo and last but not least the Okamisan and the former Okamisan.

It was a great event for fans and sumo newcomers, although the Okamisan said to me that I may enjoy a real honbasho more ... well the bouts were a bit fixed and Kotomyozan failed on both days already in the first round but the rikishi showed a lot of kimarite and techniques and made a great show for the audience.

Both days had the same program of course, except the dohyo matsuri only on the first day. After the entry speeches and a first entry of the rikishi we saw a performance of japanese drums played by some kids from a japanese school.

Then the real sumo-show started. First a quick look of sumo basics performed by Kotokashiwadani, Kotoyutaka, Kotokensei and Kotoyuki. They showed shikiri, matawari and Kotoyutaka and Kotoyuki some techniques and kimarite.

All wrestlers, except Kotooshu, had an oh-ichoh-mage, so Kotooshu was the model for the Kamiyui demonstration of the Sadogatake tokoyama.

Always popular the wrestling against children. Kotoshogiku, Kotootori and Kotoninsei had a lot of fun with dutch on the first and japanese children on the second day.

Also favored the shokkiri. Kotokobai and Kotofubuki made a little show of all the things which shouldn't be done on the dohyo.

Before the real sumo wrestling started the yobidashi played the Yagura drums, a little performance of Yose daiko, Ichiban daiko and Hame daiko.

4 rounds of sumo matches, the ozeki started fighting in the second round. Last three on day 1 were Kotokuni, Kotomitsuki and Kotooshu and Kotooshu won the medal, Yakult and cheese. On day 2 it was ... surprise, surprise .... Kotomitsuki!!!

The atmosphere on day 1 was a bit ... let's say meditative . Somehow I had the feeling I was the only won who tried a little cheering up the rikishi ... can't imagaine that I was the only one who knew Kotomozan . It was much better on day 2, maybe more sumo fans, more japanese people, whatever.

It was worth a little travelling, who knows when rikishi will fly over to Europe again.

There are many, many pics. I'll start with the Dohyo matsuri and the opening ceremony, more will follow this evening.

Dohyo matsuri:

http://www.sumo-webpaper.com/images/...yo_Matsuri.htm

Opening ceremony

http://www.sumo-webpaper.com/images/...am/Opening.htm

Here is the rest of my pics:

- Dohyo matsuri

- Opening ceremony

- Basic sumo moves

- Kamiyui demonstration

- Wrestlers against children

- Shokkiri

- Dohyo Iri

- Matches

You can find them all here:

http://www.sumo-webpaper.com/images/...Sadogatake.htm

Senior Member Avatar de Kotononami
    Inscrit
    juin 2004
    Lieu
    Annecy
    I'm sad I couldn't be there so thank you so much for this report Martina.

Wow ! I'm just impressed by the number and the quality of these pictures. I enjoyed every one of them and they made me feel I was on the spot. Thank you very much.
    Père Boulon

Il n'y a de richesse que d'Hommes.

sujet d'information

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet

il y a actuellement 1 utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet. (0 membres et 1 visiteurs)

Liens sociaux

Règles des messages