Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 123
Affiche les résultats de 21 à 28 sur 28

Sujet : Pics Aki Basho 2008

Better and better ! You seem to have a special talent to take pictures of Kotomitsuki. The pics from Miyagino beya are very very nice (and unusual).

The picture from the tsuna is astonishing with all its details. I also liked the one frome Kokkai a lot (very funny smile). The slap from Kotomitsuki in Kaio's face is also a must. To be short : everything is great.

Thank you very much. Is there any chance you come to London next year to follow the sekitori ?
    Père Boulon

Il n'y a de richesse que d'Hommes.

Senior Member Avatar de yomugi
    Inscrit
    mars 2005
    Lieu
    pas facile

EX-TRA-OR-DI-NA-RY picture !!!

Merci pereboulon. Kotmitsuki is indeed my very favourite sekitori to shoot . So I couldn't resist to make a little Kotomitsuki special today

So here are the pics of Senshuraku:

http://www.sumo-webpaper.com/images/Aki08/Day15.htm

(And for sure I will go to London )

Senior Member Avatar de Asafan
    Inscrit
    août 2003
    Lieu
    Lausanne CH
    As Pereboulon just said up there, your pics are more and more professionnal (and beautiful). Thank you so much to share them with us

Inscrit
    mars 2007
    Lieu
    Marseille
    I just agree about all what are said about your pictures, fantastic for sumo fans like us, and professional quality for the others.
    To be in the good place at the right time and to let you shot the good one!!
    Thank very much indeed !!!
    Take care
    Prenez soin de vous, on ne sait jamais, ça peut servir

Senior Member Avatar de dohko57
    Inscrit
    janvier 2008
    Lieu
    Metz
    thx a lot for all of this goods pictures you have made and you have share with us ! my favorite is the picture with Tosayutaka mawashi's !

I have also noticed the London Jungyo in 2009 and I will make my best to be there and see all the rikishi with my own eyes : it would be great !!
    "La joie de l'âme est dans l'action" (Maréchal Lyautey)

Citation Envoyé par Fayme_Kln
    Merci pereboulon. Kotmitsuki is indeed my very favourite sekitori to shoot . So I couldn't resist to make a little Kotomitsuki special today

So here are the pics of Senshuraku:

http://www.sumo-webpaper.com/images/Aki08/Day15.htm

(And for sure I will go to London )
    I also appreciate Kotomitsuki, so it is a chance you like him and take a lot of your good pictures of him.

We will be quite a few french to go to London to see rikishi, we will meet then and I'm already impatient to meet you and take pictures too (X-philohana and Tadanobu also have great cameras, Alban too, I hope they will be with us for the journey).
    Père Boulon

Il n'y a de richesse que d'Hommes.

Modérateur Avatar de toonoryu
    Inscrit
    septembre 2004
    Lieu
    Saint Lô
    Y a-t-il déjà quelque chose sur ce jungyo, site internet ou autre ?

Is there already something about the jungyo available, on the internet or anywhere else ?

sujet d'information

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet

il y a actuellement 1 utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet. (0 membres et 1 visiteurs)

Liens sociaux

Règles des messages