Affiche les résultats de 1 à 6 sur 6

Sujet : Raw flv files

Raw flv files

Will it be possible to post raw flv files as you have in the past?

(Forgive my lack of adequate French).

Raw files can be downloaded directly from video forum. There is now no need to put the same files in another forum.
    With the last version of Real Player a download link is provided on the file.
    Then you can organize bouts as you want afterwards.

I must be misunderstanding or doing something wrong. As an example, I look at

http://www.info-sumo.net/info/module...ewtopic&t=4787

and find an embedded flv player. There is no real audio link.

The download link appears in the upper right corner when you start a video, if you have installed Real Player's last version (11.0.2 for windows for example).
    If you didn't change the default settings, this link should stay for 7 seconds, then disappear. (settings/preferences/On load page for 7 seconds)
    You can also right click on the video and you get "Download this video to RealPlayer" at the very bottom of the menu.

This is no longer an issue for me since Firefox 3Beta5 can enlarge the embedded player.

However, just for your info, I am still seeing the embedded abobe FLV player. There is no real player in the story for me. Right click shows the adobe flash settings screen.

Senior Member Avatar de Immyr
    Inscrit
    novembre 2005
    Lieu
    St-Amand Sur Sèvre
    The realplayer addon does (I think) only work with IE. I have several other browsers but I have the download screen only with the IE.
    “Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” (Leonard Cohen)

sujet d'information

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet

il y a actuellement 1 utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet. (0 membres et 1 visiteurs)

Liens sociaux

Règles des messages