Affiche les résultats de 1 à 4 sur 4

Sujet : Aki Basho 2007 - Day 07

Aki Basho 2007 - Day 07

Aki Basho Day 07, some for the database, some for members

Sakimura and Osawa, both doing well this basho, today Sakimura won and has already KK.

Ishihara

Kawaguchi

Kotookuyama won with yorikiri against Tenkaizan and is now 3-1, I'm sure he will get a KK.

Nooooo, this isn't Kainomiya, it's his brother Takanomiya, he lost to Takanofuji and is 1-3 (In a state of confusion...) but he was a bit unlucky and has high potential.

For Onnagumo Kotokashiwadani, not only good looking, but also great fighting, that's the way we like it

Tagonofuji lost against Ikinoshima, who is 4-0 now.

Ichinoya and Masumeidai. There was a lot of shouting and yelling for Ichinoya. Young Nakamoto who had to fight against him was getting confused, he didn't know what to do next and laughed. He could hardly concentrate on the bout but he could win.

Masumeidai lost against Shimasegawa and Shimasegawa ist KK.

Kyokushuho won against a heavily taped and knee bandaged Aoba.

Okoryu

Watanabe from Kokonoe Beya

Izutsu Oyakata

Hoshizakura won against Oazuma and is KK

Another young promising rikishi from Sadogatake: Kotowatanabe, he is 3-1 now

Juban was funny again and he is doing a fine basho, 3-1

Kozan

special wish Mitoizumi

Not a real Koto, but a nice rikishi Kotobuki

Kasugaryu

Seiro

Orora had to fight today against my Takanohana favourite Takakiho (In jonokuchi...) Takakiho was nearly lost in Orora but he could throw him down (Showing respect...)

Takanohana Oyakata went to the hairdresser this morning

Sotairan

Tatsuyutaka

Fukunaga from Sakaigawa Beya is 2-2, Fukunaga gooooooooo

Satsukiumi

Daiyubu

Sokokurai (Sign of approval...) nice win today against Kirinowaka

and finally Kotokasuga. He does surprisingly good in Juryo, today he could beat strong Koryu (Sign of approval...)

Modérateur Avatar de toonoryu
    Inscrit
    septembre 2004
    Lieu
    Saint Lô
    That's what you get with talent and a good camera... Applause !

Two questions : don't they put the lights for ther first bouts ? And am i correct when i have the impression that Takanohana oyakata is getting slimmer and slimmer ?

It's quite dark in the beginning of Jonukuchi and Jonidan, it gets a little lighter at Sandanme and we have full light at the end of Makushita.

Takanohana Oyakata is the same as in the beginning of the year, I don't think he has lost any more weight. But it's hard to see with these clothes

Senior Member Avatar de Asafan
    Inscrit
    août 2003
    Lieu
    Lausanne CH

Je vais m'attirer les foudres de Pereboulon (et d'autres), mais franchement, cet Orora, c'est la honte du sumo

Il a beau etre Bouriate, donc quasiment Mongol, jamais au grand jamais je n'aurai de plaisir a le regarder combattre. Que de la gene et du degout. La! Je l'ai dit!

sujet d'information

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet

il y a actuellement 1 utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet. (0 membres et 1 visiteurs)

Liens sociaux

Règles des messages