Affiche les résultats de 1 à 6 sur 6

Sujet : Aki Basho 2007 - Day 04

Aki Basho 2007 - Day 04

Today a little potpourri.

I started the day at Sadogatake beya, came out of the heya and it was raining buckets. My umbrella got leaky, I got wet, but its not so bad as it cooled down a lot - at least this evening.

Only bouts for the lower divisions today, Kotokasuga, Kotoshogiku, Kotomitsuki and Kotooshu only trained some tachiai and discussed how to beat their opponents. Sadogatake Oyakata (In love...) (In love...) (In love...) was there for the lower divisions training and left for the KK. Kotokasuga was in an extremely good mood, he was joking the whole time with his tsukebito Kotoyamaguchi. Astonishing enough for me, he won his bout against Mokonami today (I am not worthy...).

Back in the Kokugikan I snapped some lower divisions

Aozora

Danyu

our friend Hoshikaze, who lost today surprisingly

My adoptee Kihonoumi, who had a close fight against former Juryo Daraido today. Kihonoumi lost but looked good.

My second adoptee Kotomisen had one more great bout today (against Koshinryu). He looks extremely well this basho and got a big applause today. (Showing respect...)

Kotoyamaguchi is doing better this basho. He had 8 straight MK since his entry but he looked quite well in keiko today and he is 1-1. Still hope for a KK this time.

Kyokutenho

Orora

Ryukai

Seiro

Shinyu, Takamisakaris Tsukebito

The best bout of the day was small Sugita against big Fukuoka from Hakkaku Beya. The japanese man who is sitting always behind me and I disagreed for the first time. He clapped for Fukuoka, I for Sugita and litte Sugita could beat Fukuoka. Sugita was fast, full of energy and he is a great technician. (Clapping wildly...) (Clapping wildly...)

Very nice performance this time from my Takanohana favourite Takakiho. He told me that he goes to the gym quite often and that he concentrates to reach Makushita level. I hope he can go on like this.

Takanohana

Tamawashi

Tokitenku

Wakanosato

Senior Member Avatar de liclic
    Inscrit
    janvier 2004
    Lieu
    Longueuil (canada)
    Very nice pictures. Thanks Fayme.
    Ceci est un secret.....

Inscrit
    novembre 2004
    Lieu
    Saint-Rémy de Provence/Montpellier
    Impressive pictures, thanks a lot.

Au passage j'en profite pour demander si Takanohana était juge des lutteurs de juryo et makuuchi ou si il l'était pour les divisions inférieures?
    Et où peut-on trouver la liste des juges pour chaque division?

Rédacteur
    Inscrit
    février 2006
    Lieu
    Marseille

Re: Aki Basho 2007 - Day 04

Citation Envoyé par Fayme_Kln
    Today a little potpourri.
    But it's a beautiful potpourri!

Thanks a lot Fay!

Citation Envoyé par Bezu-Ryu
    Impressive pictures, thanks a lot.

Au passage j'en profite pour demander si Takanohana était juge des lutteurs de juryo et makuuchi ou si il l'était pour les divisions inférieures?
    Et où peut-on trouver la liste des juges pour chaque division?

The judges change each day, so they are there for the lower divisions as well as for Juryo and Makuuchi. The only one who never switches is Kokonoe Oyakata, he is only judge for the Makuuchi division.

Inscrit
    novembre 2004
    Lieu
    Saint-Rémy de Provence/Montpellier
    Thanks Fayme. It explains why there are few people behind him.

sujet d'information

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet

il y a actuellement 1 utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet. (0 membres et 1 visiteurs)

Liens sociaux

Règles des messages