Page 3 sur 16 PremièrePremière 1234513 ... DernièreDernière
Affiche les résultats de 21 à 30 sur 154

Sujet : Tomozuna Beya (english website)

Visit a heya

Sorry I write this in english, but it's a lot easier for me.

As already was written, not all heya allow visitors, or somtimes they do, sometimes not. Sometimes you have to call in advance and I think you should do it because sometimes the heya is crowded with visitors. But I only did this once. Of course you should be quiet and not walk around.
    I always could take pictures, I did them without using flashlight, but Sadogatake even said it would be no problem to use it. You should ask in advance.
    I had no bad experience at all, I asked politely if I could visit the morningtraining (in my bad japanese) and there was no problem. Of course there were some heya I didn't try as Oshima, because I was told they never allow visitors but perhaps I'll go there in september, they can't do more than saying no to me. Of course you don't have to pay for the visit. I took a present for Kaio and the other rikishi, when I went to Tomozuna, and they were very happy, but you don't have to do it.

I hope this helps and sorry for writing this in english ...

Inscrit
    septembre 2005
    Lieu
    Pekin/ Dubai/ New York
    Thanks for your help! I will do so in the coming weeks. I may try my luck with Sadogatake or Takasago Beya.
    "Si les problemes ne vous tuent pas, ils ne peuvent vous rendre que plus fort" Nietsche

Un nouveau update et quelques réponses de Tomozuna Beya à des questions des fans

http://www.tomozuna-beya-fansite.com...9;s%20room.htm

Vienna a raison en fait je crois, pour les photos. Nishinoshima vient de poster des superbes photos d'un entrainement de Beya, donc...
    Alors peut être n'est-ce pas "partout" admis?...

Satori

Inscrit
    septembre 2005
    Lieu
    Pekin/ Dubai/ New York
    Je trouve tres bien qu'il est fait un site en anglais. On pourrait peut-etre leur proposer quelques ameliorations. Sur le blog de Miyabiyama il y a 2 fonctions qui m'ont bien plu: 1/ ce sont les videos des entrainements et les commentaires de pre-basho; 2/ ce sont les videos de certains kimarite. Je me doute qu'avec le temps ils vont toutes les mettre en ligne.
    "Si les problemes ne vous tuent pas, ils ne peuvent vous rendre que plus fort" Nietsche

Update

Et voilà, quelques nouvelles informations de Tomozuna-beya.

http://www.tomozuna-beya-fansite.com...9;s%20room.htm

Senior Member Avatar de Chicconofuji
    Inscrit
    août 2003
    Lieu
    Strasbourg
    Thanks a lot Fayme_Kln... its clearly une revolution for fans who don't speak japanese as i.
    It will go to "my favorite" as soon as i go back home!!

Quelques informations sur le "summer-camp" de Tomozuna-Beya.

http://www.tomozuna-beya-fansite.com..._Fans_room.htm

Inscrit
    septembre 2005
    Lieu
    Pekin/ Dubai/ New York
    Now I now what is the meaning of Shokkiri! Do you have a photo or a clip of it?

Citation Envoyé par Takanohanakoji
    Now I now what is the meaning of Shokkiri! Do you have a photo or a clip of it?
    No, unfortunately not. We will try to get some from the Heya, if they have some, or Harumi will take some at the autumn jungyo.

Perhaps there will be some pictures of Shokkiri at the Tainwan jungyo, should keep an eye on it.

sujet d'information

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet

il y a actuellement 1 utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet. (0 membres et 1 visiteurs)

Liens sociaux

Règles des messages