PDA

Afficher la version complète : Sumo videos for a newbie

Indrid
17/08/2007, 19h24
Hi, this is my first post here, excuse the language but i am not that confident using French.

i enjoy a lot watching sumo, unfortunately i am dependent on Eurosport for the summaries and i was wondering if there is any place on the web where i can get videos of the latest tournaments, or maybe even some from the past.

i am not sure if this is against copyright or something, but if it is not and anyone here knows of such places where i could download sumo videos of good quality, i would be grateful.

i know that i can see the matches here but i was looking for something similar to the Eurosport summaries. like TVrips that i could download and then watch on my own computer.

unfortunately i do not have a net connection at home, that is why i am asking. i can, however, download files from the net from friends.

if you know of such a place, like torrent sites or something, i would be grateful if you told me.

feel free to answer in french, i understand it very well. thank you

skydiver
17/08/2007, 20h07
Welcome here!

The webmaster provides videos from every basho on a daily basis.
You can also enjoy videos of past and current rikishi on several of the forums on a rather consistent basis thanks to our members.

Have a good one.

Indrid
17/08/2007, 20h31
thanks for the answer.

yes, i saw that all the recent bashos are posted here, but i was looking for something more...solid, so to speak, that is downloadable on my computer.

X-Philohana
17/08/2007, 20h55
Hey Indrid,
take a look on www.banzuke.com . Dale has a lot of recent makuuchi and juryo videos, and a collection of some very nice features - including a dohyo-iri section.

Indrid
17/08/2007, 21h04
cool thanks :D